Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pre-Otakon

I'm heading to Baltimore Maryland tomorrow for Otakon, the biggest anime expo on the east coast! Should be a good time. I'll be dressing up both Friday & Saturday, Saturday I will be one of the band members from the Daft Punk Film "Interstella 5555" while Amanda will be the girl from the same film. The costume for Friday is a surprise, but look for yellow.

I'll be a part of Mayshing's panel on the 2nd day of Otakon if anyone would like to come and check it out:

"How to make your own anime at home"
Saturday, July 1
8th 2009
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Workshop 1 (BCC - Room 339-340)

I've made a bit more progress on Thesis, animated a little more and put some of it together in AfterEffects, i'm having some cameo's appear in the protest scene.

I've also made a bit more progress on the intro to "Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired", i've begun animating the main bit of it and from here on in there are no cuts just lots of animated camera movements.

I storyboarded the first short for The Orrick Law Firm and have actually begun animating it now, so production is actually underway.

Well off to Otakon, hope to see some of you there!

2 comments: