Sunday, July 19, 2009

Post Otakon




Hey just got back from Otakon, was incredibly fun and chaotic as usual. Had a great time!

I cosplayed for the first time this year and figured why not go all out so me and my girlfriend Amanda did two costumes together. She is fully responsibly for the costume, I just paid my way and helped apply the makeup and wore it. However I did come up with the idea to be Manchu and her be Pika girl.

The workshop that I did with Mayshing went well, I pretty much winged it since I had never been a part of a panel/workshop before and had trouble really planning it out with mayshing since she was rather busy. But the crowd really seemed to enjoy it and took a lot out of it.

I also have tons of amazing footage from the expo and hope to put a video up on youtube within a week, i'll post again when it's up.

There are more pics from Otakon on my facebook page and certainly more to come in the near future so keep a look out.

Also the "drinking and drawing" animation is finally online, you can check it out here:
Drinking&Drawing

Later,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment